Please test the "test it and fix stuff now, FFS" pre-RC

Please test the "test it and fix stuff now, FFS" pre-RC

Valorie Zimmerman
There are some problems that still need testing, bug-reporting and fixing before the hopefully-final RC of Disco Dingo (19.04) on Monday, according to the #ubuntu-release channel. Please log into http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/403/builds, download the Kubuntu image (and others if you have time) do some of the test cases, report bugs and log the bug numbers in your test case report.

Thank you!

Valorie

PS: We'll need to test again on Monday so we can release the best possible 19.04 possible.