Please update Kubuntu packageset for Cosmic

Please update Kubuntu packageset for Cosmic

Rik Mills-2
I would like to request that the Cosmic packageset of Kubuntu is updated
by running the 'usual' scripts. This should add the sources we have
gained since last release, and correct some previous omissions, and
allow us to polish up Cosmic without having to bother sponsorship queues
unnecessarily.

Thank you.

Rik Mills
Kubuntu Devel
Kubuntu Council

Re: Please update Kubuntu packageset for Cosmic

Lukasz Zemczak
Hey Rik!

I have just updated all packagesets for cosmic (not only kubuntu).
The diff looked sane-ish but in case anyone notices something wrong,
please give us a sign.

Cheers,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak