Portfolio and Graphics

Devyn Collier Johnson
Canonical and Ubuntu Developers:

    I would like to contribute to Ubuntu by making and editing icons and
wallpapers. I use GIMP often as well as other graphics software. I own
and manage a few projects and I have reported many bugs related to
several projects. I also write articles for Linux.org. I am familiar
with CSS3, AIML, BASH, Xaiml, XML, Python3, SED, SVG, and HTML5.
    Here is a link to one of my Launchpad projects that has various
wallpapers and icons that I have made among other files
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~devyncjohnson-d/misc-projects/trunk/files). I
have three other registered Launchpad projects that deal with script
programming. My branding image for this project
(https://launchpad.net/neobot) is one of my best, in my opinion. I
fabricated it with GIMP.

Thank you,

Devyn Collier Johnson
[hidden email]
Launchpad username: devyncjohnson-d

Re: Portfolio and Graphics

Elizabeth K. Joseph
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Devyn Collier Johnson
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Canonical and Ubuntu Developers:
>
>    I would like to contribute to Ubuntu by making and editing icons and
> wallpapers.

For wallpapers you'll want to join in the wallpaper selection process
that was just kicked off by the Canonical design team, details here:
http://design.canonical.com/2013/07/see-your-photos-and-illustrations-in-ubuntu-13-10/

http://www.princessleia.com

Re: Portfolio and Graphics

Devyn Collier Johnson
On 07/16/2013 01:32 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Devyn Collier Johnson
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Canonical and Ubuntu Developers:
>>
>>     I would like to contribute to Ubuntu by making and editing icons and
>> wallpapers.
> For wallpapers you'll want to join in the wallpaper selection process
> that was just kicked off by the Canonical design team, details here:
> http://design.canonical.com/2013/07/see-your-photos-and-illustrations-in-ubuntu-13-10/

Thanks!

Devyn Collier Johnson

Re: Portfolio and Graphics

Matthew Paul Thomas

Re: Portfolio and Graphics

Vishnoo-2
On 07/24/2013 09:56 AM, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

> App directory: <http://launchpad.net/bugs/1034372>

This last link seems to be invalid...

Cheers,
Vish