Positive tone on these lists

Will H. Backman
I hope the recent lively discussions on this list can remain positive
and constructive.  I think many people were attracted to Ubuntu because
of the focus on respect and community.  It would be a shame to lose that
strength.

--
Will Backman - Network Administrator
Coastal Enterprises, Inc.

Re: Positive tone on these lists

Noah Dain
On 12/20/05, Will H. Backman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hope the recent lively discussions on this list can remain positive
> and constructive.  I think many people were attracted to Ubuntu because
> of the focus on respect and community.  It would be a shame to lose that
> strength.
>

> --
> Will Backman - Network Administrator
> Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
> http://www.ceimaine.org

Hopefully, it won't devolve into the monkey-crap slinging fest that
was over "naked people" upon the outset of the first release.  ;-)

--
Noah Dain
"Single failures can occur for a variety of reasons that have nothing

Re: Positive tone on these lists

Phillip Sc. Boegh
> On 12/20/05, Will H. Backman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I hope the recent lively discussions on this list can remain positive
>> and constructive.  I think many people were attracted to Ubuntu because
>> of the focus on respect and community.  It would be a shame to lose that
>> strength.
I cannot agree more! Let have that back - and relevant discussions too.
Thanks!

Marry Cristmas

Phillip