Post vUDS Meeting Poll

Elizabeth K. Joseph
Hi everyone,

We had a really productive virtual UDS session last week and I'd like
to continue the discussion on IRC with a meeting the first week in
December.

I've gone ahead an set up a poll which I'll close on Friday the 29th
and announce the decided time. Fill out your preferred times here:
http://doodle.com/enpn25veit68tryd

And everyone is encouraged to add agenda items:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

I've already gone ahead and added some items based on comments from
Doug and Little Girl on the blueprint that we didn't get to during the
vUDS session.

Thanks!

http://www.princessleia.com

Re: Post vUDS Meeting Poll

cprofitt-2
Thanks for putting up the poll... I tried to guess at my availability
and will try to make any meeting scheduled. Oldest is in a basketball
league that has three practices and two games a week... yep, five out of
seven days.

Charles