Preliminary 17.04 desktop help added to help.ubuntu.com

Preliminary 17.04 desktop help added to help.ubuntu.com

Doug Smythies
Hi All,

We have added the preliminary 17.04 desktop help
to https://help.ubuntu.com/
at: https://help.ubuntu.com/17.04/ubuntu-help/index.html

The date to note is: Documentation string freeze: March 16th.
See also: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZestyZapus/ReleaseSchedule

... Doug

Re: Preliminary 17.04 desktop help added to help.ubuntu.com

Chris Perry-2
Hi Doug

Thanks for doing this.

I'm planning to make minor changes to approximately half a dozen pages
(eg the logon when installing a snap is now to the Snap Store not
Ubuntu One, so I need to make a minor change to two pages). I'm also
planning to revise the pages describing the Nautilus preferences (the
GUI must have changed since the pages were last revised).

If I finish my changes by end of day Wednesday and propose the merge
(=submit them for review), does that give you or Gunnar time to review
them on Thursday? And you already have my file search changes, which
need review.

Regards,

Chris.

On 2017.03.12 03:27 Chris Perry wrote:

> If I finish my changes by end of day Wednesday and propose the merge
> (=submit them for review), does that give you or Gunnar time to review
> them on Thursday?

Yes, I'll do my best to look at any last minute MP (Merge Proposal) quickly.

> And you already have my file search changes, which need review.

O.K. After my saga getting something working (details not important),
I then promptly forgot about your MP, which caused the saga in the first place.
I just reviewed it.

> On 8 March 2017 at 16:47, Doug Smythies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> We have added the preliminary 17.04 desktop help
>> to https://help.ubuntu.com/
>> at: https://help.ubuntu.com/17.04/ubuntu-help/index.html
>>
>> The date to note is: Documentation string freeze: March 16th.
>> See also: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZestyZapus/ReleaseSchedule

Re: Preliminary 17.04 desktop help added to help.ubuntu.com

Chris Perry-2
Hi Doug and Gunnar

Thanks for reviewing my changes so quickly. I've now pushed the last
of my changes for the 17.04 desktop help.

Regards,

Chris.