Problem with wiki.

Vincenzo Di Massa
I'm not sure this is the right ML to ask this:
Ihave a strange problem with my Wiki Name: it has changed to VincenzoDiMassa2
and it is impossible to revert it to VincenzoDiMassa.
If I try to revert it it says that VincenzoDiMassa is owned by myself!!!!

I'm sure I never changed it to VincenzoDiMassa2.

Thank you
Vincenzo Di Massa (obviously!)

Re: Problem with wiki.

Corey Burger
On 11/19/05, Vincenzo Di Massa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm not sure this is the right ML to ask this:
> Ihave a strange problem with my Wiki Name: it has changed to VincenzoDiMassa2
> and it is impossible to revert it to VincenzoDiMassa.
> If I try to revert it it says that VincenzoDiMassa is owned by myself!!!!
>
> I'm sure I never changed it to VincenzoDiMassa2.
>
> Thank you
> Vincenzo Di Massa (obviously!)

This is due to the wiki changeover. My wiki name is also CoreyBurger2.
Just change YourName2 to a redirect to your real name and all is
solved.

Corey