Problems at Kontact @ KDE 5/ Kubuntu 16.04. Can anybody help?!

Bas G. Roufs - in English

Hello Everybody.

At present, I am experiencing some problems with Kontact @ Kubuntu 16.04 along with KDE 5.

Let's start with the most urgent one. I do not manage so far to find out how access my Gmail address book and calendar. Until version 14.04, this was no problem - I installed akonadi-kde-resource-googledata and went to System Settings > Personal or something like that. However, here at Kubuntu 16.04,akonadi-kde-resource-googledata is not in the repo any more. Via Settings > Accounts, I activitated Google here at 16.04. However, I still do not manage to access the address book and calendar from my main Gmail address.

Can anybody help?!

Yours.

Bas G. Roufs.

--

Bas G. Roufs

Van 't Hoffstraat 1

NL- 3514 VT Utrecht

[hidden email]

+31 6 446 835 10

Re: Problems at Kontact @ KDE 5/ Kubuntu 16.04. Can anybody help?!

Bas G. Roufs - in English
In the mean time, I did manage to find our where and how to access my gmail
address book here in Kontact. However, I still did not manage to access the
agenda/ calendar from there.

--
Bas G. Roufs
Van 't Hoffstraat 1