Problems with keyboard in graphical mode

Problems with keyboard in graphical mode

Edilmar Alves
Hi,

I installed Edubuntu in a P2-233 MHz + 128 Mb RAM with no problems.
It is installed in /dev/hda. I had to reconfigure only the mouse in
xorg.conf because it is serial. But when the system is loaded and logged
in graphical mode, the keyboard becomes crazy, repeating the same letter
many times in any application. When I go to text mode login, all works fine.
Then, I installed in /dev/hdb Fedora Core 4, and in graphical mode all
works fine with keyboard.
I think there is some problem with Edubuntu, not a hardware problem.