Programs and a typo on the website

Israel
Hi All,
I have been creating very small programs using FLTK for use in my children's homeschooling.  I will most likely create more, and I am open to ideas for new programs.  They are all very small 10-50Kib and work on very old computers with ease.
CMake in newer versions (3.X) is a bit messed up when it comes to FLTK.

Anyhow I was wondering if there was a simple way to add educational programs to Edubuntu (I do have a PPA ).

Oh, and your website (https://edubuntu.org/community) says:

ubuntu-education:
A list for educators, learners and any other steak holders who use Ubuntu in Education.

/steak/stake

steak in english is a type of meat, whereas stake would be the correct version of this homophone.

Thanks for creating the meta packages, I have used them for years, though I generally do not use Unity on lower-end computers (Lubuntu/Xubuntu or JWM)

Thanks everyone!
--
Regards

Re: Programs and a typo on the website

Boateng
Israel,

Thanks for great work. Am not good in linux and am looking for such school learning program for my NGO for many years.

Is possible to help me.

Regards.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Re: Programs and a typo on the website

Bruno Coudoin-2

Le 04/09/2015 01:27, Israel a écrit :
Hi All,
I have been creating very small programs using FLTK for use in my children's homeschooling.  I will most likely create more, and I am open to ideas for new programs.  They are all very small 10-50Kib and work on very old computers with ease.
CMake in newer versions (3.X) is a bit messed up when it comes to FLTK.

Hi,

I am the author of GCompris (http://gcompris.net) and it seems like your software targets the same users age. Maybe have a look at GCompris, we are an open and active community (GCompris is translated in 50 languages and is available on all GNU/Linux distribution). It is way easier to create simple activities under a common framework than creating an individual program for each one.

Bruno.

Re: Programs and a typo on the website

Bruno Coudoin-2

Hi,

Could you be more precise, what is your question?

Bruno.

Hi