Question on KDE 3.5 RC1

Jonathan Jesse-2
I recently did a fresh install of Breezy and then installed KDE 3.5 RC1 from
the ports Riddell created.

When I connect either my USB drive or put in a new CD ROM in, Konqueror pops
up with that device open which is great.  However another pop-up, the KDE
Daemon the window is called displays and asks me what I want to do with this
new type of media.  It seems redundant to have both windows open up.

Jonathan

Re: Question on KDE 3.5 RC1

Jonathan Riddell-2
On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 11:00:14AM -0500, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> I recently did a fresh install of Breezy and then installed KDE 3.5 RC1 from
> the ports Riddell created.
>
> When I connect either my USB drive or put in a new CD ROM in, Konqueror pops
> up with that device open which is great.  However another pop-up, the KDE
> Daemon the window is called displays and asks me what I want to do with this
> new type of media.  It seems redundant to have both windows open up.

It's ivman started in the startkde script.  I'll remove that in future
packages.

Jonathan