RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugzilla from jvr_78@yahoo.com.ar
RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nils Kassube-2
Lou wrote:
> RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you elaborate? Your subject and the contents look suspiciously like
spam, so it is quite likely that many people on this list don't see your
mail because it is caught by their spam filters.

Well actually I did some research what you might mean with your mail, but
I can't really help except explain why possibly nobody replied.

I found several messages from you to this list which were replies to a
thread about keyboard issues. The problem is that this type of thread
hijacking is that some people (including me) ignored your mail because
they didn't read that particular thread. If the person who knows about a
solution is among those who ignore the thread, you don't get a reply.
Please don't reply to an existing mail but start a new mail to the list
to avoid thread hijacking.

Now, if nobody on this list knows how to solve your problem, you could try
to get help on the usbunt-users list. There are more people on that list
and you might have more luck because your problem seems not to be
specific to Kubuntu.

Nils

Re: RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugzilla from jvr_78@yahoo.com.ar
Hi Nils, thanks for reply
I have a problem with this issue, and nobody arround the world help
I like to use kubuntu, but if no work the wireless I can't connect.
the problem is that I can see all wireless networks but I can't connect.

can you help me ?

> Can you elaborate? Your subject and the contents look suspiciously like
> spam, so it is quite likely that many people on this list don't see your
> mail because it is caught by their spam filters.
>
> Well actually I did some research what you might mean with your mail, but
> I can't really help except explain why possibly nobody replied.
>
> I found several messages from you to this list which were replies to a
> thread about keyboard issues. The problem is that this type of thread
> hijacking is that some people (including me) ignored your mail because
> they didn't read that particular thread. If the person who knows about a
> solution is among those who ignore the thread, you don't get a reply.
> Please don't reply to an existing mail but start a new mail to the list
> to avoid thread hijacking.
>
> Now, if nobody on this list knows how to solve your problem, you could try
> to get help on the usbunt-users list. There are more people on that list
> and you might have more luck because your problem seems not to be
> specific to Kubuntu.
>

> Nils

> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Re: RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nils Kassube-2
Lou wrote:
> Hi Nils, thanks for reply
> I have a problem with this issue, and nobody arround the world help
> I like to use kubuntu, but if no work the wireless I can't connect.
> the problem is that I can see all wireless networks but I can't
> connect.
>
> can you help me ?

Not really. It could be a problem with the driver for your card, but I
don't have a card with your chip set. Maybe you should really ask on the
Ubuntu-users list because there are more people who might know the
RTL8187B. You can subscribe here:

Nils

Re: RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugzilla from jvr_78@yahoo.com.ar
ok, thanks
I will try in ubuntu list
Lou
>> I have a problem with this issue, and nobody arround the world help
>> I like to use kubuntu, but if no work the wireless I can't connect.
>> the problem is that I can see all wireless networks but I can't
>> connect.
>>
>> can you help me ?
>
> Not really. It could be a problem with the driver for your card, but I
> don't have a card with your chip set. Maybe you should really ask on the
> Ubuntu-users list because there are more people who might know the
> RTL8187B. You can subscribe here:
>

> Nils

> signature database 3689 (20081214) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Derek Broughton-2
Lou wrote:

Well, that's certainly annoying and guaranteed to get most of us to
ignore you.
--
derek