Re: 1000 New Year's pledges for 2018 (first Bionic Beaver test rebuilds)

Re: 1000 New Year's pledges for 2018 (first Bionic Beaver test rebuilds)

Andreas Hasenack-5

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Matthias Klose <[hidden email]> wrote:
The first test rebuild of Bionic Beaver was started on December 21 2017 for all
architectures, all components (main component and seeded packages finished,
unseeded packages still building).  The number of build time failures
unfortunately is at an all time high around a four digit number.  Time for some
New Year's pledges!

For arm64 and armhf the gcc-7 packages are based on the Linaro 7-2017.11
snapshot.

Results (please also look at the superseded builds) can be found at

  http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-20171220-bionic.html

How can I add the bug number to this table? FWIW, I grabbed ocfs2-tools: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ocfs2-tools/+bug/1740927

Re: 1000 New Year's pledges for 2018 (first Bionic Beaver test rebuilds)

Steve Langasek-6
On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 06:06:11PM -0200, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Matthias Klose <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > The first test rebuild of Bionic Beaver was started on December 21 2017
> > for all
> > architectures, all components (main component and seeded packages finished,
> > unseeded packages still building).  The number of build time failures
> > unfortunately is at an all time high around a four digit number.  Time for
> > some
> > New Year's pledges!

> > For arm64 and armhf the gcc-7 packages are based on the Linaro 7-2017.11
> > snapshot.

> > Results (please also look at the superseded builds) can be found at

> >   http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-
> > 20171220-bionic.html

> How can I add the bug number to this table? FWIW, I grabbed ocfs2-tools:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ocfs2-tools/+bug/1740927

Add the 'ftbfs' tag to the bug.

Ubuntu Developer                                    http://www.debian.org/

Re: 1000 New Year's pledges for 2018 (first Bionic Beaver test rebuilds)

Matthias Klose-6
On 02.01.2018 21:06, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Matthias Klose <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The first test rebuild of Bionic Beaver was started on December 21 2017
>> for all
>> architectures, all components (main component and seeded packages finished,
>> unseeded packages still building).  The number of build time failures
>> unfortunately is at an all time high around a four digit number.  Time for
>> some
>> New Year's pledges!
>>
>> For arm64 and armhf the gcc-7 packages are based on the Linaro 7-2017.11
>> snapshot.
>>
>> Results (please also look at the superseded builds) can be found at
>>
>>   http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-
>> 20171220-bionic.html
>>

> How can I add the bug number to this table? FWIW, I grabbed ocfs2-tools:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ocfs2-tools/+bug/1740927

if you tag the issue with 'ftbfs', the bug number will show up in the summary pages.