Re: Acentuacao

fernando henrique
Eduardo Gon?alves (Cuducos) wrote:

>Salve salve povo...
>Nao consigo configurar meu teclado para acentuar. Sou novo no mundo
>Linux e nao sei bem por onde comecar. Alguem pode me dar alguma dica?
>Estou em um iBook.
>Obrigado,
>
>Eduardo

Eu tamb?m tenho um iBook, maquin?o heim ? hehee
Se precisar de ajuda , meu  iBook t? rodando 100% inclusive o AirPort, a
distro ? gentoo mas nois d? um jeito.
Em anexo meu xorg.conf...

--
See Ya

"USB is for mice, FireWire is for men!"

http://komain.sf.net
Jabber: [hidden email]
Linux User #257752 Samurai Champloo Pro
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slave/

# File generated by xorgconfig.

#
# Copyright 2004 The X.Org Foundation
#
# Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
# copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
# to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
# the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
# and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
# Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
#
# The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
# all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
# IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
# FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.  IN NO EVENT SHALL
# The X.Org Foundation BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
# WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF
# OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
# SOFTWARE.
#
# Except as contained in this notice, the name of The X.Org Foundation shall
# not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other
# dealings in this Software without prior written authorization from
# The X.Org Foundation.
#

# **********************************************************************
# Refer to the xorg.conf(5x) man page for details about the format of
# this file.
# **********************************************************************

# **********************************************************************
# Module section -- this  section  is used to specify
# which dynamically loadable modules to load.
# **********************************************************************
#
Section "Module"

# This loads the DBE extension module.

    Load        "dbe"   # Double buffer extension

# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
    SubSection  "extmod"
      Option    "omit xfree86-dga"   # don't initialise the DGA extension
    EndSubSection

# This loads the font modules
    Load        "type1"
#    Load        "speedo"
    Load        "freetype"
#    Load        "xtt"

# This loads the GLX module
    Load       "glx"
# This loads the DRI module
    Load       "dri"

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Files section.  This allows default font and rgb paths to be set
# **********************************************************************

Section "Files"

# The location of the RGB database.  Note, this is the name of the
# file minus the extension (like ".txt" or ".db").  There is normally
# no need to change the default.

    RgbPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"

# Multiple FontPath entries are allowed (which are concatenated together),
# as well as specifying multiple comma-separated entries in one FontPath
# command (or a combination of both methods)
#
#

    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/misc/"
    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/"
    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/Type1/"
#    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/CID/"
    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/"
    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/"
    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/local/"
#    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/Speedo/"
#    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/TrueType/"
#    FontPath   "/usr/share/fonts/freefont/"

# The module search path.  The default path is shown here.

#    ModulePath "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Server flags section.
# **********************************************************************

Section "ServerFlags"

# Uncomment this to cause a core dump at the spot where a signal is
# received.  This may leave the console in an unusable state, but may
# provide a better stack trace in the core dump to aid in debugging

#    Option "NoTrapSignals"

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><Fn> VT switch sequence
# (where n is 1 through 12).  This allows clients to receive these key
# events.

#    Option "DontVTSwitch"

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><BS> server abort sequence
# This allows clients to receive this key event.

#    Option "DontZap"

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><KP_+>/<KP_-> mode switching
# sequences.  This allows clients to receive these key events.

#    Option "Dont Zoom"

# Uncomment this to disable tuning with the xvidtune client. With
# it the client can still run and fetch card and monitor attributes,
# but it will not be allowed to change them. If it tries it will
# receive a protocol error.

#    Option "DisableVidModeExtension"

# Uncomment this to enable the use of a non-local xvidtune client.

#    Option "AllowNonLocalXvidtune"

# Uncomment this to disable dynamically modifying the input device
# (mouse and keyboard) settings.

#    Option "DisableModInDev"

# Uncomment this to enable the use of a non-local client to
# change the keyboard or mouse settings (currently only xset).

#    Option "AllowNonLocalModInDev"

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Input devices
# **********************************************************************

# **********************************************************************
# Core keyboard's InputDevice section
# **********************************************************************

Section "InputDevice"

    Identifier "Keyboard1"
    Driver "kbd"

# For most OSs the protocol can be omitted (it defaults to "Standard").
# When using XQUEUE (only for SVR3 and SVR4, but not Solaris),
# uncomment the following line.

#    Option     "Protocol"      "Xqueue"

    Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"

# Specify which keyboard LEDs can be user-controlled (eg, with xset(1))
#    Option "Xleds"      "1 2 3"

#    Option "LeftAlt"     "Meta"
#    Option "RightAlt"    "ModeShift"

# To customise the XKB settings to suit your keyboard, modify the
# lines below (which are the defaults).  For example, for a non-U.S.
# keyboard, you will probably want to use:
#    Option "XkbModel"    "pc105"
# If you have a US Microsoft Natural keyboard, you can use:
#    Option "XkbModel"    "microsoft"
#
# Then to change the language, change the Layout setting.
# For example, a german layout can be obtained with:
#    Option "XkbLayout"   "de"
# or:
#    Option "XkbLayout"   "de"
#    Option "XkbVariant"  "nodeadkeys"
#
# If you'd like to switch the positions of your capslock and
# control keys, use:
#    Option "XkbOptions"  "ctrl:swapcaps"

# These are the default XKB settings for Xorg
#    Option "XkbRules"    "xorg"
#    Option "XkbModel"    "pc105"
#    Option "XkbLayout"   "us"
#    Option "XkbVariant"  ""
#    Option "XkbOptions"  ""

#    Option "XkbDisable"

    Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
    Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
    Option "XkbLayout" "us_intl"

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Core Pointer's InputDevice section
# **********************************************************************

Section "InputDevice"

# Identifier and driver

    Identifier "Mouse1"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
    Option "Device"      "/dev/mouse"

# Mouse-speed setting for PS/2 mouse.

#    Option "Resolution" "256"

# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
# the following line.

#    Option "Protocol" "Xqueue"

# Baudrate and SampleRate are only for some Logitech mice. In
# almost every case these lines should be omitted.

#    Option "BaudRate" "9600"
#    Option "SampleRate" "150"

# Emulate3Buttons is an option for 2-button Microsoft mice
# Emulate3Timeout is the timeout in milliseconds (default is 50ms)

    Option "Emulate3Buttons"
#    Option "Emulate3Timeout"    "50"

# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice

#    Option "ChordMiddle"

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Other input device sections
# this is optional and is required only if you
# are using extended input devices.  This is for example only.  Refer
# to the xorg.conf man page for a description of the options.
# **********************************************************************
#
# Section "InputDevice"
#    Identifier  "Mouse2"
#    Driver      "mouse"
#    Option      "Protocol"      "MouseMan"
#    Option      "Device"        "/dev/mouse2"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
#    Identifier "spaceball"
#    Driver     "magellan"
#    Option     "Device"        "/dev/cua0"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
#    Identifier "spaceball2"
#    Driver     "spaceorb"
#    Option     "Device"        "/dev/cua0"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
#    Identifier "touchscreen0"
#    Driver     "microtouch"
#    Option     "Device"        "/dev/ttyS0"
#    Option     "MinX"          "1412"
#    Option     "MaxX"          "15184"
#    Option     "MinY"          "15372"
#    Option     "MaxY"          "1230"
#    Option     "ScreenNumber"  "0"
#    Option     "ReportingMode" "Scaled"
#    Option     "ButtonNumber"  "1"
#    Option     "SendCoreEvents"
# EndSection
#
# Section "InputDevice"
#    Identifier "touchscreen1"
#    Driver     "elo2300"
#    Option     "Device"        "/dev/ttyS0"
#    Option     "MinX"          "231"
#    Option     "MaxX"          "3868"
#    Option     "MinY"          "3858"
#    Option     "MaxY"          "272"
#    Option     "ScreenNumber"  "0"
#    Option     "ReportingMode" "Scaled"
#    Option     "ButtonThreshold"       "17"
#    Option     "ButtonNumber"  "1"
#    Option     "SendCoreEvents"
# EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Monitor section
# **********************************************************************

# Any number of monitor sections may be present

Section "Monitor"

    Identifier  "My Monitor"

# HorizSync is in kHz unless units are specified.
# HorizSync may be a comma separated list of discrete values, or a
# comma separated list of ranges of values.
# NOTE: THE VALUES HERE ARE EXAMPLES ONLY.  REFER TO YOUR MONITOR'S
# USER MANUAL FOR THE CORRECT NUMBERS.

    HorizSync   31.5 - 48.5

#    HorizSync 30-64         # multisync
#    HorizSync 31.5, 35.2    # multiple fixed sync frequencies
#    HorizSync 15-25, 30-50  # multiple ranges of sync frequencies

# VertRefresh is in Hz unless units are specified.
# VertRefresh may be a comma separated list of discrete values, or a
# comma separated list of ranges of values.
# NOTE: THE VALUES HERE ARE EXAMPLES ONLY.  REFER TO YOUR MONITOR'S
# USER MANUAL FOR THE CORRECT NUMBERS.

    VertRefresh 50-70

EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Graphics device section
# **********************************************************************

# Any number of graphics device sections may be present

# Standard VGA Device:

Section "Device"
    Identifier "Standard VGA"
    VendorName "Unknown"
    BoardName "Unknown"

# The chipset line is optional in most cases.  It can be used to override
# the driver's chipset detection, and should not normally be specified.

#    Chipset "generic"

# The Driver line must be present.  When using run-time loadable driver
# modules, this line instructs the server to load the specified driver
# module.  Even when not using loadable driver modules, this line
# indicates which driver should interpret the information in this section.

    Driver     "vga"
# The BusID line is used to specify which of possibly multiple devices
# this section is intended for.  When this line isn't present, a device
# section can only match up with the primary video device.  For PCI
# devices a line like the following could be used.  This line should not
# normally be included unless there is more than one video device
# intalled.

#    BusID      "PCI:0:10:0"

#    VideoRam 256

#    Clocks 25.2 28.3

EndSection

# Device configured by xorgconfig:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "** ATI (generic)                      [ati]"
    Driver      "ati"
    #VideoRam    16384
    # Insert Clocks lines here if appropriate
EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# Screen sections
# **********************************************************************

# Any number of screen sections may be present.  Each describes
# the configuration of a single screen.  A single specific screen section
# may be specified from the X server command line with the "-screen"
# option.
Section "Screen"
    Identifier  "Screen 1"
    Device      "** ATI (generic)                      [ati]"
    Monitor     "My Monitor"
    DefaultDepth 16

    Subsection "Display"
        Depth       8
        Modes       "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
        ViewPort    0 0
    EndSubsection
    Subsection "Display"
        Depth       16
        Modes       "1024x768"
        ViewPort    0 0
    EndSubsection
    Subsection "Display"
        Depth       24
        Modes       "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
        ViewPort    0 0
    EndSubsection
EndSection

# **********************************************************************
# ServerLayout sections.
# **********************************************************************

# Any number of ServerLayout sections may be present.  Each describes
# the way multiple screens are organised.  A specific ServerLayout
# section may be specified from the X server command line with the
# "-layout" option.  In the absence of this, the first section is used.
# When now ServerLayout section is present, the first Screen section
# is used alone.

Section "ServerLayout"

# The Identifier line must be present
    Identifier  "Simple Layout"

# Each Screen line specifies a Screen section name, and optionally
# the relative position of other screens.  The four names after
# primary screen name are the screens to the top, bottom, left and right
# of the primary screen.  In this example, screen 2 is located to the
# right of screen 1.

    Screen "Screen 1"

# Each InputDevice line specifies an InputDevice section name and
# optionally some options to specify the way the device is to be
# used.  Those options include "CorePointer", "CoreKeyboard" and
# "SendCoreEvents".

    InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
    InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"

EndSection

 Section "DRI"
    Mode 0666
 EndSection

Re: Acentuacao

Mário Meyer
Po.. voces tem iBook e voltam pro Linux?? porque nao ficar no MacOS X
(Darwin - BSD) ??? eeheeehhehe

1904/8/11, fernando henrique <[hidden email]>:

> [...]
> # "-layout" option.  In the absence of this, the first section is used.
> # When now ServerLayout section is present, the first Screen section
> # is used alone.
>
> Section "ServerLayout"
>
> # The Identifier line must be present
>    Identifier  "Simple Layout"
>
> # Each Screen line specifies a Screen section name, and optionally
> # the relative position of other screens.  The four names after
> # primary screen name are the screens to the top, bottom, left and right
> # of the primary screen.  In this example, screen 2 is located to the
> # right of screen 1.
>
>    Screen "Screen 1"
>
> # Each InputDevice line specifies an InputDevice section name and
> # optionally some options to specify the way the device is to be
> # used.  Those options include "CorePointer", "CoreKeyboard" and

"Linux is for people who hate Windows,
BSD is for people who love UNIX"

Re: Acentuacao

Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos)
2005/11/4, Mário Meyer <[hidden email]>:
> Po.. voces tem iBook e voltam pro Linux?? porque nao ficar no MacOS X
> (Darwin - BSD) ??? eeheeehhehe

bom... achei a pergunta boa e resolvi responder, mesmo com as risadas
(minhas, inclusive!)... eu tenho esse iBook que é uma máquina velha
(300Mhz, 4mb de vídeo), mas é meu compuatdor secundário (tenho um G4
na mesa)... eu trabalho com web e senti a necessidade de "entender" um
pouco mais de servidores web (linux), dai resolvi instalar em casa pra
ir fuçando... coloquei no iBook pra continuar usando o Mac OS X no
computador "principal"...
é isso...
abraço

Eduardo
obs.: Fernando, vou tentar usar o xorg.conf q vc mandou... depois te
aviso q q deu! muuuuito obrigado desde já!

Re: Acentuacao

Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos)
> obs.: Fernando, vou tentar usar o xorg.conf q vc mandou... depois te
> aviso q q deu! muuuuito obrigado desde já!

Cara, tentei usar as confs do seu xorg, mas não rolou... dependendo do
que eu colocava dava pane e não iniciava o X11, ou iniciava sem
resolver o problema do teclado... sigo aqui no improviso (mudando o
layout de teclado dependendo da tecla que preciso)...
muito obrigado mesmo assim!

Eduardo

Re: Acentuacao

Gleidson Echeli Leopoldo
Eduardo Gon�alves (Cuducos) escreveu:

> Cara, tentei usar as confs do seu xorg, mas n�o rolou... dependendo do
> que eu colocava dava pane e n�o iniciava o X11, ou iniciava sem
> resolver o problema do teclado... sigo aqui no improviso (mudando o
> layout de teclado dependendo da tecla que preciso)...
> muito obrigado mesmo assim!

Cara, tenta dar um *dpkg-reconfigure console-data* e escolha o layout do
teu teclado. Caso mesmo assim n�o consiga, tente tamb�m *kbdconfig*
Em ambos escolha *Selecionar teclado de uma lista completa* (ou algo
parecido).

--
Gleidson Echile Leopoldo
giganttee <irc.freenode.net>

Yahoo! Acesso Gr?tis: Internet r?pida e gr?tis.
Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

Re: Acentuacao

Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos)
Bom tentei o dpkg-reconfigure console-data e kbdconfig... e constatei
que meu problema é mais complexo do que eu pensava...
O problema é (ou eu acho que é) assim: meu teclado é internacional
(sem a tecla 'ç'), dai, se eu configuro um layout que as teclas
correspondem ao que tem escrito nelas, fico sem "deadkeys"
(acentuação)... se eu configuro um teclado de língua portuguesa,
consigo acentuar, mas meu mapa de teclado não corresponde mais....
Será que soube me explicar?
Resumindo: preciso de um mapa internacional e um layout pt-br. eu acho...
Oxi, que saco! RarrarrÁ!

Eduardo

2005/11/5, Gleidson Echile Leopoldo <[hidden email]>:

> Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos) escreveu:
> >

> > Cara, tentei usar as confs do seu xorg, mas não rolou... dependendo do
> > que eu colocava dava pane e não iniciava o X11, ou iniciava sem
> > resolver o problema do teclado... sigo aqui no improviso (mudando o
> > layout de teclado dependendo da tecla que preciso)...
> > muito obrigado mesmo assim!
>

> Cara, tenta dar um *dpkg-reconfigure console-data* e escolha o layout do
> teu teclado. Caso mesmo assim não consiga, tente também *kbdconfig*
> Em ambos escolha *Selecionar teclado de uma lista completa* (ou algo
> parecido).
>
> --
> Gleidson Echile Leopoldo
> giganttee <irc.freenode.net>
> Jid: [hidden email]

> Yahoo! Acesso Gr�tis: Internet r�pida e gr�tis.
> Instale o discador agora!
> http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

Re: Acentuacao

Gleidson Echeli Leopoldo
Eduardo Gon�alves (Cuducos) escreveu:
> (...)
> Resumindo: preciso de um mapa internacional e um layout pt-br. eu acho...
> Oxi, que saco! Rarrarr�!

Ah, pq n�o falou antes =) J� dei essa resposta na lista, mas l� vai.

Configure o teu *xorg.conf* (ou *XFConfig-4* se estiver usando o
XFree86) colocando como Layout *us* e como variante *intl*. Assim:

         Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
         Option          "XkbVariant"    "intl"

Pronto. N�o sei se isso funciona com o teclado do iBook, pois nunca vi
um e n�o sei como s�o =)

--
Gleidson Echile Leopoldo
giganttee <irc.freenode.net>
Jid: [hidden email]

Yahoo! Acesso Gr?tis: Internet r?pida e gr?tis.
Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

Re: Acentuacao

Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos)
Opa!!! Problema solucionado!!!
Que alegria!... valeu Galeidson... e peço desculpa se esse problema já
tinha sido tratado aqui, mas assinei a lista não faz uma semana (e não
achei como procurar nos arquivos)... mais uma vez, obrigado!

Eduardo

2005/11/5, Gleidson Echile Leopoldo <[hidden email]>:

> Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos) escreveu:
> > (...)
> > Resumindo: preciso de um mapa internacional e um layout pt-br. eu acho...
> > Oxi, que saco! RarrarrÁ!
> >

> Ah, pq não falou antes =) Já dei essa resposta na lista, mas lá vai.
>
> Configure o teu *xorg.conf* (ou *XFConfig-4* se estiver usando o
> XFree86) colocando como Layout *us* e como variante *intl*. Assim:
>
>          Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
>          Option          "XkbVariant"    "intl"
>
> Pronto. Não sei se isso funciona com o teclado do iBook, pois nunca vi
> um e não sei como são =)
>
> --
> Gleidson Echile Leopoldo
> giganttee <irc.freenode.net>
> Jid: [hidden email]

> Yahoo! Acesso Gr�tis: Internet r�pida e gr�tis.
> Instale o discador agora!
> http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

Re: Acentuacao

Gleidson Echeli Leopoldo
Eduardo Gon�alves (Cuducos) escreveu:
> Opa!!! Problema solucionado!!!
> Que alegria!... valeu Galeidson... e pe�o desculpa se esse problema j�
> tinha sido tratado aqui, mas assinei a lista n�o faz uma semana (e n�o
> achei como procurar nos arquivos)... mais uma vez, obrigado!

http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-br/

� sempre bom dar uma procurada antes, evita-se repetir o mesmo assunto =)