Re: Application for Contributing Developer: Seyeong Kim

Re: Application for Contributing Developer: Seyeong Kim

Eric Desrochers
Hello everyone,

Please congratulate Seyeong Kim (xtrusia) on his today's successful contributing developer application !

On behalf of the DMB,

Eric Desrochers (slashd)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 8:27 PM Seyeong Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I would like to apply for Contributing Developer.

My application is here

Re: Application for Contributing Developer: Seyeong Kim

Dan Streetman
Congratulations Seyeong!

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 11:46 AM Eric Desrochers
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Please congratulate Seyeong Kim (xtrusia) on his today's successful contributing developer application !
>
> On behalf of the DMB,
>
> Eric Desrochers (slashd)
>
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 8:27 PM Seyeong Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I would like to apply for Contributing Developer.
>>
>> My application is here
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/xtrusia/contributingdeveloper

Re: Application for Contributing Developer: Seyeong Kim

Ko Ko Ye`
congratulations
proudly :)

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:17 PM Eric Desrochers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Please congratulate Seyeong Kim (xtrusia) on his today's successful contributing developer application !

On behalf of the DMB,

Eric Desrochers (slashd)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 8:27 PM Seyeong Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I would like to apply for Contributing Developer.

My application is here

with regards Ko Ko Ye`

+95 97989 22022
+95 94500 22022
+95 9731 47907

skype: kokoye2007
jitsi: kokoye2007

Re: Application for Contributing Developer: Seyeong Kim

Naudy Villarroel Urquiola
Congratulations Seyeong

El lun., 1 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 11:51, Ko Ko Ye` ([hidden email]) escribió:
congratulations
proudly :)

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:17 PM Eric Desrochers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Please congratulate Seyeong Kim (xtrusia) on his today's successful contributing developer application !

On behalf of the DMB,

Eric Desrochers (slashd)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 8:27 PM Seyeong Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I would like to apply for Contributing Developer.

My application is here

with regards Ko Ko Ye`

+95 97989 22022
+95 94500 22022