Re: Application for membership in DKMS packageset uploader team

Re: Application for membership in DKMS packageset uploader team

Dan Streetman-2
At the Nov 16 meeting of the DMB, we unanimously approved sforshee's
application to join the (newly created) Ubuntu Kernel DKMS Uploaders
team, with permission to upload packages in the (newly created)
kernel-dkms packageset.

Congratulations!