Re: Default Repository Selection in Kubuntu 20.04

Re: Default Repository Selection in Kubuntu 20.04

Aleix Pol Gonzalez
Hi Eric,
While I'm the Discover maintainer, I'm not fully aware of how bad it
is in Kubuntu. I'm CC'ing the Kubuntu development team so they can
give you the peace of mind you're after.

I'm sure the selection isn't really bad. You might get slightly slower
update times but that's about it. You might have such a "default"
button on software-properties-qt or software-properties-kde.

Best regards,
Aleix