Re: Edubuntu 16.04 and beyond

Jim Christiansen-2
I'm a teacher and have been using versions of LTSP and recently Edubuntu for many years.  ...  Mostly a lurker and always appreciative of your project and effort.  I just want to say thank you very much.
Regards, Jim

Re: Edubuntu 16.04 and beyond

Jim Christiansen-2

Hello.  I'm using 14.04 rolled up with ltsp pnp and Mate.  I used a basic 14.04 live CD for the install.  If you have clients actually loading and running ... however slowly, you may just have a network bottleneck.  You need a check your logs and Google the errors and the messages on the boot screen.  Are you on a gig network?  A stable gig network can fix many hangups.  Sorry I can't help you any more, Jim

On Apr 3, 2016 3:42 PM, "Jose Claudio" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok.
We have a laboratory and we need to make Edubuntu 14.04 version to work, but I have a problem.
I did all steps to instalacion but when I try to comunicate with a thin client - the process is very low.
I had already tried a ubuntu server 64 bits too, and using a LTSP standalone, but it didn´t fix.
I received a version including a ubuntu 16.04 alpha version with Edubuntu 14.04 but without success..
Can you help-me?
Thanks