Re: Get involved -> Development page is down

Re: Get involved -> Development page is down

Dimitri John Ledkov
Hello,

On 2 October 2017 at 21:58, Denis Mekhanikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've been trying to access this page for a week now, but it's still down
> https://unity.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/development/
>
> I think, it should be fixed :)

I believe that sub-domain is now decommissioned, maybe a redirect
should be put in place to drop people to www.ubuntu.com. Where did you
find that url?

Dimitri.

Re: Get involved -> Development page is down

Alan Pope-4
On 10 October 2017 at 23:53, Dimitri John Ledkov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 2 October 2017 at 21:58, Denis Mekhanikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I've been trying to access this page for a week now, but it's still down
> > https://unity.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/development/
> >
> > I think, it should be fixed :)
> >

> I believe that sub-domain is now decommissioned, maybe a redirect
> should be put in place to drop people to www.ubuntu.com. Where did you
> find that url?

Indeed, however the content can be found on the wayback machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170421063759/https://unity.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/development/

--
Alan Pope
Community Advocate

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
[hidden email]
http://ubuntu.com/

Re: Get involved -> Development page is down

Denis Mekhanikov
Sorry, I cannot find any links to Unity sub-domain now. Website changed dramatically since I saw it last time.
There was some useful information about building unity and contributing. Is it gone now? I think it would be good to leave this info on the website somewhere.

Dan