Re: How to convert html and jpeg to pdf

chrisccoulson

Thanks for posting the reply, Pascal! I have certain comments.

> If you have html pages with images inbedded, go to print, and print to
> PDF.
That option does not exist in my Ubuntu installation. Are you sure? Can
you please take out two minutes of your time and check that right now -
try to print this firefox window as a pdf from Ubuntu. If you can,
please send me a screenshot so that I can know if something is wrong
with my Ubuntu.

> option is importing your files into OOo, and exporting them to PDF.
Yes, but HTML files have issues when imported in OO.o. Try saving this
forum page as HTML and  then open it in OO.o. YOu'll understand what I
mean.

PDF tools for Linux:
1. 'XPDF' (http://tucows.com/preview/10278)
2. 'AurigaDoc' (http://tucows.com/preview/300453)
3. 'GhostScript' (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ghostscript/)

--
anil_robo

anil_robo Wrote:

> That option does not exist in my Ubuntu installation. Are you sure?

Try Epiphany...

Or use ps2pdf for converting postscript (printed) files into pdf.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=104255&highlight=ps2pdf

--
towsonu2003