Re: Kubuntu 17.10 is released -- thank you team!

Re: Kubuntu 17.10 is released -- thank you team!

James Cain
Congrats all the way around on this well-received release. Very impressed with Kubuntu lately and I know it takes sometimes a herculean-effort to get things done right and on time. Onward to the future and the next LTS!

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Aaron Honeycutt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome work everyone! Artful is a great release and BB is going to be even better!

On Oct 19, 2017 8:24 PM, "Valorie Zimmerman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks to everyone who tested this cycle, wrote blog posts and other
articles, tweeted, posted to forums, Facebook, G+, Mastodon, and other
places. So far Artful has been pretty great for me. And soon we'll
have Plasma 5.11.1 which we were unable to include in the release
because of the release date and cycle freezes. Just add backports to
get it when the bugs are ironed out.

Of course we still welcome bug reports, people stepping up to be part
of the release team, new packagers, help making our documentation and
website even more awesome, and more. With this solid release I have
great hopes that our next LTS, 18.04 out next spring will be the best
yet.

Thanks again,

Valorie

--