Re: Need help getting a Kubuntu 18.04 DVD to someone in the UK

Re: Need help getting a Kubuntu 18.04 DVD to someone in the UK

Daniel N
Hey Clay,

I'm in the UK and would be happy to help, of course.
Best
Dan

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 18:27, Clay Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:

We have a long-time Kubuntu Forums member in the UK who is in the hospital, and is requesting an 18.04 DVD.

They look to be in pretty bad shape, so I am looking to see if there is a way we can get one to them.

Worst case scenario is I find someone with a burner, make one myself and send it by FedEx or  something. I know we have people in the UK, which would be simpler, and get to them much quicker than I get it there.

I am not sure if the DVD is a requirement, waiting for a reply to see if a USB stick is an option.

Many thanks!!