Re: Please help test! Artful Dot One

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please help test! Artful Dot One

Bruce Marshall
On 01/05/2018 07:25 PM, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
Hello folks, you may or may not be aware that the Artful images were withdrawn because there was a bug that would hurt some machines. The kernel has been patched to get rid of the bugged driver now, and the images have been re-spun as of today:

‎[13:32] ‎[Notice]‎ -queuebot to #kubuntu-devel- Builds: Kubuntu Desktop amd64 [Artful Dot One] (20180105.2) has been added
‎[13:32] ‎[Notice]‎ -queuebot to #kubuntu-devel- Builds: Kubuntu Desktop i386 [Artful Dot One] (20180105.2) has been added

So we need to retest, just as if this was a Release Candidate. In particular:




Especially you folks who want i386 to continue to be distributed, please test! Release is scheduled for 6 days from now; next Thurday 11 January.

Where it says 0/6 we need 6/6 to give the all-clear to release. As usual, please report bugs and link them on the tracker.

This has been unprecidented! I hope you can help out with at least one test.

All the best,

Valorie

--



Tried to download the 386 iso and it looks like a bad link.


Not Found

The requested URL /kubuntu/daily-live/20180105.2/artful-desktop-i386.iso was not found on this server.


  


--
kubuntu-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please help test! Artful Dot One

Rik Mills-2
There is a error with the links on the test tracker for most flavours

ISOs can be found in:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/artful/daily-live/20180105.2/

Rik

On 07/01/18 20:20, Bruce Marshall wrote:

> On 01/05/2018 07:25 PM, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
>> Hello folks, you may or may not be aware that the Artful images were
>> withdrawn because there was a bug that would hurt some machines. The
>> kernel has been patched to get rid of the bugged driver now, and the
>> images have been re-spun as of today:
>>
>> ‎[13:32] ‎[Notice]‎ -queuebot to #kubuntu-devel- Builds: Kubuntu
>> Desktop amd64 [Artful Dot One] (20180105.2) has been added
>> ‎[13:32] ‎[Notice]‎ -queuebot to #kubuntu-devel- Builds: Kubuntu
>> Desktop i386 [Artful Dot One] (20180105.2) has been added
>>
>> So we need to retest, just as if this was a Release Candidate. In
>> particular:
>>
>> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/385/builds/164205/testcases
>> <-- amd64
>>
>> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/385/builds/164206/testcases
>> <---- i386
>>
>>
>> Especially you folks who want i386 to continue to be distributed,
>> please test! Release is scheduled for 6 days from now; next Thurday 11
>> January.
>>
>> Where it says 0/6 we need 6/6 to give the all-clear to release. As
>> usual, please report bugs and link them on the tracker.
>>
>> This has been unprecidented! I hope you can help out with at least one
>> test.
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Valorie
>>
>> --
>> http://about.me/valoriez
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> Tried to download the 386 iso and it looks like a bad link.
>
>
>   Not Found
>
> The requested URL /kubuntu/daily-live/20180105.2/artful-desktop-i386.iso
> was not found on this server.
>
>
>


--
kubuntu-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users