Re: Strange happenings with this mailing list and Evolution

Re: Strange happenings with this mailing list and Evolution

Gordon Burgess-Parker-3
On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 08:12 +0000, Norman Silverstone wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:14:29 +0000
> From: Norman Silverstone <[hidden email]>
> Evolution
> To: [hidden email]
>
> On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 19:07 +0000, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> > When I receive my copy of this mailing list, I have a rule set up in
> > Evolution to move it to a folder. When the mail is moved by the rule,
> > the Date Received field is a "?". If I move the mail to another folder,
> > the date received field becomes correct. Is this a problem with
> > Evolution, or this mailing list? (I am subscribed to several other
> > mailing lists that are also moved using a rule and this does NOT occur
> > with them)
>
> I also have a rules set up to move my incoming mail into various folders
> and I have never had any problems with date and time. How do you move
> the mail from one folder to another?
>
> Norman

I just right-click on the offending message, choose "move" and when I
move to any other folder, the date and time received is restored to
normal. This doesn't happen with any other mailing list, neither does it
happen with any other mail client - only with Evolution!

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment