Re: Test Groovy with Plasma 5.19

Charlie Luna-2
hey Valorie. I've been getting a really weird message when I try to install Groovy. i'll attach the screenshot for your review. This happens before I can even install it fully. I'm going to try again with a new daily live ISO to see if I get past this.

Charlie Luna

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 12:20 Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks, Rik just posted: https://kubuntu.org/news/plasma-5-19-testing-in-groovy-gorrila/

Congratulations to Rik and the team for a lot of great work. This cycle upgrading Plasma involved getting the newest Qt into Ubuntu which was lots of work. Thank you!

Are you running the development release of Kubuntu Groovy Gorilla 20.10, or wanting to try the daily live ISO?
Plasma 5.19 has now landed in 20.10 and is available for testing. You can read about the new features and improvements in Plasma 5.19 in the official KDE release announcement: https://kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.19.0.php

Please login to the qa tracker: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/413/builds and report your test results!

Valorie

20200614_150201.jpg (4M) Download Attachment

Re: Test Groovy with Plasma 5.19

Dale Trombley
Crashing for me during install on both Vbox and bare metal laptop
just filed bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub-installer/+bug/1886085

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 12:42 PM Charlie Luna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Truck driver, Linux Tech, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
Volunteer Kubuntu Linux Development Tester

Re: Test Groovy with Plasma 5.19

Valorie Zimmerman
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:42 AM Charlie Luna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Charlie, next time you come up with weird errors like this, please file a bug report and link it to the qa tracker, link above.

Thank you,

Valorie

Re: Test Groovy with Plasma 5.19

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi Dale,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 11:30 AM Dale Trombley <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for reporting the bug! Did you report it on the qa tracker, linked above? That is where the devels will look.

Valorie

Re: Test Groovy with Plasma 5.19

Dale Trombley
Hey Valorie
I have in the past and forgot about it on this one. Thanks
I'll test later and update QA if it's still there.