Re: Universe

mi cuenta

On 11/4/05, Chris Peterman <[hidden email]> wrote:
wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU

I can assure you Universe packages are quite safe my friend :D

~ Chris

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 14:08 +0000, mi cuenta wrote:
> Hello
>
> Where can I see info about how works  the MOTU team
> and if it's safe or secure to run packages from Universe on a internet
> producction Server
>
> thanks
>
> leo

I have libdbd-pg-perl   and libapache-session-perl and they are  from  universe   and they are crititcal for my application.

I'd like to know if those packages ( among others ) will be   updated  as son as theres a fix for  any bug found at any time  as soon as  the  packages from main  are updated

thanks

leo

Re: Universe

Chris Peterman
I'd say its close to, sometimes faster than the Main boys
If you find a bug yourself you can report it on the Launchpad

www.launchpad.net

~Chris