Re: Webmin not working with Breezy

Ashwani Jain
Hi

I tried it after 2 - 3 restarts but problem is still same.  Actually whatever I try to install using synaptic it returns error.  Fortunately when I tried to remove webmin with its modules, webmin got removed but still its modules not uninstalled and are there, if I try to uninstall them, it returns same error.

E: webmin-apache: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2

And if I try to install Webmin it returns error:

E: webmin-apache: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
E: webmin-core: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
E: webmin-firewall: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
E: webmin-inetd: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
E: webmin-krb5: subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

--

Thanks & regards

Ashwani Jain
Systems Administrator