Re: Welcome Jordan Mantha to core-dev !!

Re: Welcome Jordan Mantha to core-dev !!

Mario Đanić
On 6/19/07, Oliver Grawert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,

Hi,

i'd like you all to join me in welcoming Jordan Mantha (LaserJock) as
> our latest and greatest ubuntu-core-dev team member.

Congratulations Jordan!

KR,
M...

Re: Welcome Jordan Mantha to core-dev !!

Matt Oquist
Congratulations indeed, LaserJock! A worthy accomplishment.

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

Re: Welcome Jordan Mantha to core-dev !!

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
Matt Oquist wrote:
> Congratulations indeed, LaserJock! A worthy accomplishment.

Yes, it's about time! Congratulations Jordan, and thanks for all your
hard work!

-Jonathan

Re: Welcome Jordan Mantha to core-dev !!

David Trask
Matt Oquist <[hidden email]> writes:

>Congratulations indeed, LaserJock! A worthy accomplishment.
>
>--matt
>
>--
>Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
>http://majen.net/
>
>--

Yay Jordan!  Attaboy!

David N. Trask