Re: Who translates the Ubuntu websites to Hebrew?

Re: Who translates the Ubuntu websites to Hebrew?

Tomer Cohen-2
It will be better if you'll ask them directly. I told them about this issue in the past, but it seems they don't really care.

cc: ubuntu-il

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 00:27, Dotan Cohen <[hidden email]> wrote:
I see that the Ubuntu 8.04 website (which will stay active until 2011
because 8.04 is a Long Term release) still calls the distro "Dapper
Drake":
ברוכים הבאים לאובונטו 8.04 LTS, "דאפר דרייק"!

Who is responsible for the translation, so that I could notify them? Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il