Quantcast

Re: Xenial Xerus Release Parties in Canada

Re: Xenial Xerus Release Parties in Canada

Bob Jonkman
Hi Allen: I'm game to try a virtual Ubuntu Release Party! We had that at
the 14.04 release party, and were joined by some other Ubuntu LoCos from
South America.

I'd like to find a Free Software solution to video conferencing, but we
have used Google Hangouts in the past:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-u2fMKD_6wrfQEKZ178xxQ

Depending on our venue, we may be a bit bandwidth restricted here in
Canada.  Telecom monopoly, you say? Pity!

--Bob.