Real Ale Train this weekend

laura.czajkowski@gmail.com

Hi folks,

As you know we arrange for this years RAT  and the weekend is almost here. For those who wish to have food before hand we're meeting at the Mulberry in Farnham at 4:30pm and from there we'll head to Alton for the RAT outing. I've created a loco team event for you to sign up to so you can help find one another.

See you there

Laura

Re: Real Ale Train this weekend

David Chatterton
If you are thinking of having food before the RAT, bear in mind that a good choice of hot food is available on the RAT from the Buffet Car at reasonable prices. Soft drinks, wine and spirits are also available. Real Ale is still £2 per pint and RAT glass tankards are available at £5 each.

David Chatterton.

Sent from my iPhone