Real ale Train poll closed

laura.czajkowski@gmail.com

Re: Real ale Train poll closed

David Chatterton
Hello All,

I shall probably be on bar duty on the RAT myself on 4 November. On behalf of the Watercress Line Bar Staff, we shall be pleased to welcome you onboard with real ale at just £2 a pint and RAT pint glasses to take away at £5 each. Hot food and snacks, wine and spirits are also available from the buffet car. Make sure that you are all wearing your Ubuntu T shirts so that we can look out for you and ensure that you enjoy a memorable evening.

Looking forward to your visit.

David (Ubuntu enthusiast)

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Aug 2017, at 23:45, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Aloha

For those who were interested and did chose a date in the poll. It has now closed and the date chosen is November 4th.

See you all there.

Laura