Reminder: Dapper Dev Status Meeting 15 December 2005 - 08:00UTC
** REMINDER ** The next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow; Thursday 15
December at 08:00UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
I assume that the 'rules' still are the same, so here goes:
* If you were listed to have a follow-up meeting, please contact the
person/s concerned and arrange that this happen.
* Kindly check your Priorities, Statuses, Estimated Developer Days and
Expectation of Delivery in LP to ensure that they are correct and up to
* If you have not yet done so, please complete the Expectation of
Delivery (in Target to Release) and Estimated Developer Days (in Change
Status). Jane is producing a project plan from these, and your goals
will be defaulted to one day if no further estimate is given.
* All specs not yet marked as Approved, have been flagged as behind
schedule, please try to get them through to Approved asap, to set them
back to green.
* Blocked goals have also been flagged as yellow, to indicate that they
have an issue, which needs to be resolved.