Remove avast4workstation from K14.04 open source

Remove avast4workstation from K14.04 open source

ray burke
Can anyone help with the below problem Please?

Remove avast4workstation from K14.04 open source
(I sent this to Avast support but no response)

I have been trying to install "avast 3.0.3-1 5.2mb" thru Muon Package Manager
in my O/S Kubuntu 14.04, but unable as fails to download , but after checking
my system I noticed that I still Have avast4workstaion still installed
from when I tried to install back in 2018? I issued a removal thru the Muon
of the avast4workstation but fails to remve as it says a file called
"libnss3-nssdb" is missing, so it won't remove the avast4workstatiion, so I
can install avast 3.0.3-1, so what should I do?

Ray