Repo speed

Jim Price-4
Updating/upgrading is very slow today from both the UK and global repos,
checked from here and the other end of the country. Speeds are about
33.6 modem speed. Is there a status page for the repos to see if it is
anything already known about?

Jim Price

Re: Repo speed

Kris Douglas-3
I think something is up as I'm only getting between 40 and 114kB/s myself.

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 15:47, Jim Price <[hidden email]> wrote:
Updating/upgrading is very slow today from both the UK and global repos,
checked from here and the other end of the country. Speeds are about
33.6 modem speed. Is there a status page for the repos to see if it is
anything already known about?

Jim Price

Kris Douglas

Mobile: (+44) 07807056814

Re: Repo speed

Colin Watson
On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 03:46:55PM +0100, Jim Price wrote:
> Updating/upgrading is very slow today from both the UK and global repos,
> checked from here and the other end of the country. Speeds are about 33.6
> modem speed. Is there a status page for the repos to see if it is anything
> already known about?

This is known and being worked on.  (I'm not involved myself so don't
have a lot to add beyond that - I've just seen it going past on internal
channels.)

Re: Repo speed

Bill Cumming
Thought it was just my connection.
Getting 20kB/s to 60kB/ speeds at my end

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, 15:56 Bill Cumming, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thought it was just my connection.
Getting 20kB/s to 60KbkB/ speeds at my end