Reports from LibreBase

Peter Goggin-2
I store all of my financial data in a LibreBase data base.  When this
was first set up I defined a number of reports. These worked properly
until this year. Now if I run aq report or try to define one thedata
base crashes. While it recovers without loss of data. I cannot get any
of the reports to work. Some thing is obviously missing of broken. Apart
form reports the database works normally.  I assume the database
produces an error report when I try to work with reporting. Where do I
look for this?

Is there a better list where I should post this problem

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Peter Goggin