Request for refund of equipment

Jonathan Riddell
Kubuntu Council, I'd like to request the Kubuntu Fund refunds some
equipment I bought for the Plasma sprint this week

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jriddell/32917207745/sizes/k/

€89.46 and €4.99 which comes to £80.58

It's for media and drives to read and write audio CDs, data CDs and
floppy disks.  Using this we were able to fix Dolphin's support for
floppys and K3b's support for data CDs.
http://jriddell.org/2017/02/11/plasma-sprint-legacy-media-support-in-kde-applications/

Kubuntu fund currently has £10,847 in it.

Jonathan

Re: Request for refund of equipment

ovidiub13
+1 from me.

How does the reimbursement process work?

Pe 15 feb. 2017 17:29, "Jonathan Riddell" <[hidden email]> a scris:
Kubuntu Council, I'd like to request the Kubuntu Fund refunds some
equipment I bought for the Plasma sprint this week

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jriddell/32917207745/sizes/k/

€89.46 and €4.99 which comes to £80.58

It's for media and drives to read and write audio CDs, data CDs and
floppy disks.  Using this we were able to fix Dolphin's support for
floppys and K3b's support for data CDs.
http://jriddell.org/2017/02/11/plasma-sprint-legacy-media-support-in-kde-applications/

Kubuntu fund currently has £10,847 in it.

Jonathan

Re: Request for refund of equipment

Jonathan Riddell
I would transfer the money from the Kubuntu  fund bank account to me

Jonathan

On 15 February 2017 at 17:53, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 from me.
>
> How does the reimbursement process work?
>
> Pe 15 feb. 2017 17:29, "Jonathan Riddell" <[hidden email]> a scris:
>>
>> Kubuntu Council, I'd like to request the Kubuntu Fund refunds some
>> equipment I bought for the Plasma sprint this week
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/jriddell/32917207745/sizes/k/
>>
>> €89.46 and €4.99 which comes to £80.58
>>
>> It's for media and drives to read and write audio CDs, data CDs and
>> floppy disks.  Using this we were able to fix Dolphin's support for
>> floppys and K3b's support for data CDs.
>>
>> http://jriddell.org/2017/02/11/plasma-sprint-legacy-media-support-in-kde-applications/
>>
>> Kubuntu fund currently has £10,847 in it.
>>
>> Jonathan

Re: Request for refund of equipment

Valorie Zimmerman
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Jonathan Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kubuntu Council, I'd like to request the Kubuntu Fund refunds some
> equipment I bought for the Plasma sprint this week
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/jriddell/32917207745/sizes/k/
>
> €89.46 and €4.99 which comes to £80.58
>
> It's for media and drives to read and write audio CDs, data CDs and
> floppy disks.  Using this we were able to fix Dolphin's support for
> floppys and K3b's support for data CDs.
> http://jriddell.org/2017/02/11/plasma-sprint-legacy-media-support-in-kde-applications/
>
> Kubuntu fund currently has £10,847 in it.
>
> Jonathan

Sounds good to me as well. +1

I hope you will use the equipment in the future for testing or so. And
I'd appreciate it in the writeup about the Sprint or the next Plasma
release notes, the Kubuntu donation is mentioned.

All the best,

Valorie

Re: Request for refund of equipment

Aaron Honeycutt-2
+1 from me as well, always great to see fixes for physical media.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 1:49 AM, Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Jonathan Riddell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Kubuntu Council, I'd like to request the Kubuntu Fund refunds some
> equipment I bought for the Plasma sprint this week
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/jriddell/32917207745/sizes/k/
>
> €89.46 and €4.99 which comes to £80.58
>
> It's for media and drives to read and write audio CDs, data CDs and
> floppy disks.  Using this we were able to fix Dolphin's support for
> floppys and K3b's support for data CDs.
> http://jriddell.org/2017/02/11/plasma-sprint-legacy-media-support-in-kde-applications/
>
> Kubuntu fund currently has £10,847 in it.
>
> Jonathan

Sounds good to me as well. +1

I hope you will use the equipment in the future for testing or so. And
I'd appreciate it in the writeup about the Sprint or the next Plasma
release notes, the Kubuntu donation is mentioned.

All the best,

Valorie

Re: Request for refund of equipment

Philip Muskovac