Requesting final update of the kubuntu packageset for Bionic

Requesting final update of the kubuntu packageset for Bionic

Rik Mills-2
New packages are now in our seeds, so a usual run of the scripts against
those should be sufficient.

This should be us done for bionic inclusions (I hope).

Thank you

Rik Mills
Kubuntu Devel

Re: Requesting final update of the kubuntu packageset for Bionic

Lukasz Zemczak
Hey Rik!

Apologies it took so long. I just ran the packageset refresh script
and hopefully refreshed all packagesets - could you double-check if
everything is as you would expect it to be?

Cheers,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team