Quantcast

Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Donald Parsons-2
I use Firefox web browser and HP-LaserJet-400-color-M451nw printer
Donald parsons

Xen

Re: Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Xen
Donald Parsons schreef op 11-03-2017 14:22:
> I use Firefox web browser and HP-LaserJet-400-color-M451nw printer
> Donald parsons

What you can always do is print to pdf, and see if it makes a
difference.

Re: Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Peter Silva
Check paper size.   A4 is 1/4" (5 mm?) narrower than "letter"
if the source document is "letter" and the printer is A4, that could have that effect.

Re: Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Nils Kassube-2
Donald Parsons wrote:
> I use Firefox web browser and HP-LaserJet-400-color-M451nw printer

File -> Print Preview -> select a smaller scale

Nils