Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Donald Parsons-2
How do I  print the gmail message as a PDF?

Donald Parsons

Re: Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Colin Law
On 11 March 2017 at 20:10, Donald Parsons <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do I  print the gmail message as a PDF?

When you print you should have an option Print to File. In there one of the options should be PDF.

By the way, are you using the normal Reply button when replying? For some reason your posts are coming through as different email threads. Also you are not including the previous message so it can be difficult for us to know what you are talking about.

Colin

Donald Parsons