Running an old tic.exe under wine -- need aboutwep.dll

Running an old tic.exe under wine -- need aboutwep.dll

Kevin O'Gorman
I have a copy of tic.exe that I used to have under some old version of Windows.  I tried running it under wine, and it complains about a missing aboutwep.dll.

Now I know that there are trojans/viruses that go under both names.  I'm pretty sure the tic I have actually plays the game, and I never had reason that old system had malware, and I'm anyway willing to take that risk.

But I've not found a method of getting this working again, under wine, and the original system is long gone.

Advice?

--
Kevin O'Gorman