Server team meeting minutes: 2016-12-20 through 2017-01-31

Server team meeting minutes: 2016-12-20 through 2017-01-31

Robie Basak-4
I'm catching up on outstanding admin, having failed to write up minutes
from server team meetings promptly. You can see the minutes and full
meeting logs at:

https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2016/ubuntu-meeting.2016-12-20-16.03.html
https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-01-03-16.00.html
https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-01-17-16.00.html
https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-01-24-16.05.html
https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-01-31-16.00.html

We're going to try to reduce paperwork by having MeetBot write up our
minutes and use those directly instead. This involves using #info,
#accepted, #agreed and #info far more than we do already. Then the
minutes should flesh themselves out, saving us time writing it up all
over again afterwards.