Server team meeting minutes: 2017-02-21

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Server team meeting minutes: 2017-02-21

Ryan Harper
== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 21 Feb at 16:00 — 16:31 UTC
 * Full logs at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-02-21-16.00.log.html]]



== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:00.

  * ''LINK:'' https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-02-14-16.00.html 
  * rbasak completed MRs
  * rbasak to work with powersj on seeds (iotop & nicstat)
  * ''ACTION:'' rbasak to work with powersj on seeds (iotop & nicstat)
  * jgrimm reviewed server packages for new/missing MRs
  * ''ACTION:'' jgrimm to review server packages for new/missing items that need merging

=== Zesty Development ===
The discussion about "Zesty Development" started at 16:06.

  * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-z-server-core 
 * '''blueprints''' (16:07)
  * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-z-server-core 
  * postgres 9.6 not ready for zesty, stick with 9.5 for zesty
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to file bug to remove 9.6 from zesty-proposed
  * ''ACTION:'' jgrimm to add python-django FFE to server blueprint
  * ensure to add link to FFE for server-related packages to the blueprint (servercloud-z-server-core)
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:14)
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-z-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server 
  * no items of interest at this time

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (caribou) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (caribou)" started at 16:16.

  * SRU are pending for : ifupdown, systemd, sosreport, cups, multipath-tools, sssd
  * DONE Qemu (3/2) 1587039 1640382 1655225 Libvirt (1/4) 1637601 1659769 1620407 1641618 Postgres (3/1) 1664478
  * INPROGRESS Qemu (2/1) 1641532 Qemu (2/4) 1490611 1646240 1660946 1664622 pg-repack (1/1) 1664478 Libvirt (1/4) 1665410 + one more that needs analysis
  * ''ACTION:'' rharper to verify systemd in bug #1649931

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)" started at 16:20.

  * ''LINK:'' https://jenkins.ubuntu.com/server/ 
  * qa to inspect curtin-vmtest failures this week

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)" started at 16:23.

  * None

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:23.

  * ''LINK:'' https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/cfp/ 
  * no discussion

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:25.

  * nothing mentioned

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:26.

  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CoreVirtualizationPackaging 
  * cpaelzer brought up additional information around qemu/libvirt machine type migration, requests feedback

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started at 16:30.

  * Meeting again in a week, roughly: date -d "+1 week -30 minutes" -> Tue Feb 28 10:00:59 CST 2017
  * Chair will be powersj





--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel