Server team meeting minutes: 2017-09-26

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Server team meeting minutes: 2017-09-26

Ryan Harper
== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 26 Sep at 16:02 — 16:23 UTC
 * Full logs at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-09-26-16.02.log.html]]



== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:02.

  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page (carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to consider http2 info in artful release notes
  * ''DONE:'' cpaelzer to add a virt-stack release notes entry (+ovs, +dpdk)
  * ''DONE:'' ahasenack add a release note entry on the bind9 key signing key change
  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseNotes#Ubuntu_Server 
  * ''ACTION:'' smoser to add a cloud init (and if there is something curtin) release notes entry for artful (carry over)

=== Artful Development ===
The discussion about "Artful Development" started at 16:07.

  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule 
 * '''Current Work''' (16:08)
  * ''LINK:'' https://trello.com/b/U9HhWyT0/daily-ubuntu-server 
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:09)
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server 

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet)" started at 16:10.

  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-z-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server 
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server 
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-t-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server 

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)" started at 16:11.

  * ''LINK:'' https://jenkins.ubuntu.com/server/ 

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)" started at 16:12.

  * 4.13 is now in artful-release

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:14.

  * ''LINK:'' https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/cfp/ 
  * no updates in Call For Papers

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:15.

  * ''LINK:'' https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ubunturally?src=hash 

=== askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better communication with community. ===
The discussion about "askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better communication with community." started at 16:16.

  * discussion about expanding bug triage for ubuntu-server by watching relevant askubuntu.com questions, deferring to another irc meeting
  * ''ACTION:'' re-raise askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better communication with community discussion

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:19.

  * git-ubuntu x on x is about to pass locally
  * git-ubutu x on aa is ... still failing

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started at 16:22.

  * Next meeting is Tue Oct  3 16:23:30 UTC 2017  (minus about 24 minutes) , and chair will be powersj



--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel