Server team meeting minutes: 2017-10-31

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Server team meeting minutes: 2017-10-31

Scott Moser-4

== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 31 Oct at 16:02 — 16:23 UTC
 * Full logs at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-10-31-16.02.log.html]]



== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from the previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from the previous meeting" started at 16:03.

  * ''ACTION:'' dpb1 to follow up on LP: #1686437

=== Ubuntu Server Development ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Development" started at 16:06.

  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseSchedule
  * ''LINK:'' https://trello.com/b/U9HhWyT0/daily-ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' #link http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-bb-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-bb-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-z-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet)" started at 16:10.

  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-bb-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-z-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-t-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)" started at 16:15.


=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:18.


=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started at 16:21.

  * Next meeting Tuesday, 2017-11-07 at 1600 UTC, chair will be rbasak



== Vote results ==




== Action items, by person ==

 * dpb1
  * dpb1 to follow up on LP: #1686437



== Done items ==

 * (none)



== People present (lines said) ==

 * smoser (66)
 * nacc (8)
 * slashd (7)
 * ubottu (5)
 * meetingology (4)
 * blackboxsw (3)
 * rbasak (1)
 * dpb1 (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.5 (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology)

--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel