Quantcast

Set Start Workspace

zweiund40
Hi all,

I changed my Workspace (or better Viewpoort) setup from 2x2 Viewports
to 5 Viewports in a row. Now I want to set the middle Viewport as the
default one. How do I do that?

Thanks

Re: Set Start Workspace

Ralf Mardorf-2
On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:03:38 +0100, zweiund40 wrote:
>I changed my Workspace (or better Viewpoort) setup from 2x2 Viewports
>to 5 Viewports in a row. Now I want to set the middle Viewport as the
>default one. How do I do that?

Hi,

use the auto-start feature of the DE or WM you are using to run

  wmctrl -s 2

Regards,
Ralf

Re: Set Start Workspace

Oliver Grawert
hi,
On Fr, 2017-02-10 at 22:03 +0100, zweiund40 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I changed my Workspace (or better Viewpoort) setup from 2x2 Viewports
> to 5 Viewports in a row. Now I want to set the middle Viewport as the
> default one. How do I do that?

if you use the unity default desktop, see
http://askubuntu.com/questions/89946/open-application-in-specific-works
pace

ciao
        oli