Sharing folders for read/write with authentication

Sharing folders for read/write with authentication

Pedro Santos-2
I shared a public folder for read and write with authetication, according the Ubuntu Guide.
When I try to copy files from it always get an error, "access is denied, the source file may be
in use". I can place files there but can not copy them. I check everything and seems to be ok.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this, everything works fine except copying from there.

Thanks
Pedro Santos