Slogan for Ubuntu commercial ads

Amir Eldor
Hello friends,

I've uploaded some ideas for commercial of ads that we can put on the Radio, Television, or just print and put in the streets...

http://amir.zingabo.com/ubuntu/slogan.odt

Please give me your input,
Amir Eldor (and his mom)

P.S. sorry but I'm writing this from Ubuntu so it's in open office ODT format

Re: Slogan for Ubuntu commercial ads

Amir Eldor
because some of us still use XP (for apps like mIRC and googletalk)
if they use XP they might be using office and not openoffice...
therefore, i apologize.

amir