Snap install nextcloud to appear as branch from existing site?

Snap install nextcloud to appear as branch from existing site?

Charles M
Is it possible to get the snap version of nextcloud to appear in a
sub-directory off an existing web site?

For example, say I have domain.com and domain.com runs Drupal. I'd
like the snap for nextcloud to appear as domain.com/nextcloud and
still retain my Drupal instance on domain.com.

Charles

Re: Snap install nextcloud to appear as branch from existing site?

Oliver Grawert
hi,
Am Freitag, den 02.10.2020, 11:19 -0400 schrieb Charles M:
> Is it possible to get the snap version of nextcloud to appear in a
> sub-directory off an existing web site?
>
> For example, say I have domain.com and domain.com runs Drupal. I'd
> like the snap for nextcloud to appear as domain.com/nextcloud and
> still retain my Drupal instance on domain.com.

there are a few config options listed on

https://github.com/nextcloud/nextcloud-snap

the snap maintainer and a good bunch of users that can probably halp
you further typically discuss at:

https://forum.snapcraft.io/c/snap

try opening a thread there if the documented options are not enough to
get you what you want ...

ciao
        oli