Snap-store package descriptions translation

Snap-store package descriptions translation

Игорь Зубарев
Hi All!

Found that package descriptions in snap-store untranslated at all for Russian.
Could you tell me where I can find package descriptions in launchpad?

It seems it is another bug)

Cheers,
Igor

Fwd: Snap-store package descriptions translation

Игорь Зубарев
Hello All!

I created a bug for broken Snap Store translation of apps descriptions.
Please confirm if you have same problem

Cheers,
Igor